Saturday, September 12, 2009

Start With A Penny: I'm ba-a-a-a-ck.

I'm back. I know, I know, I've said it before but this time I think it will stick. You see, I've had "a sign." A sign like the one in the movie "Sleepless in Seattle." In this movie, the heroine--played by Meg Ryan--has a torn wedding gown that foretells the wrong choice of man to marry.

My sign was, of course, a penny. Here's "the sign" (no kidding!):

Yesterday I was standing at the bus stop, minding my own business, when from out of nowhere a penny appears on the sidewalk about six feet away from me. It just appeared. It wasn't mine. There was no one else there. And yes, I had looked at the area before the penny appeared. Blank sidewalk!

I think, like Meg Ryan, "It's a sign!" How could this be? I really don't know. I was on a slight incline; perhaps it rolled down the hill...and then for some reason stopped and lay flat? Odd, right?

Anyway, I choose to believe that it's a sign that I should return to the penny project and do something about it! So dear readers--past, present and future, I will soon have more posts for you to read.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Leigh Anne,
Great, that you're Ba-a-a-a-ck.
You didn't tell me you had this blog.

I only read today's post. After this comment I'll look at your post about twitter. Do you mind that I bookmarkted the blog URL?

Hey how cool is this? I hope you keep on writing.You're talented.
You're good.I enjoyed it.

Warm regards,

Deana Wilmink-Martina

September 12, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home