Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Start With A Penny: What's it all about?

Here's a quick review. Two years ago I read a forum post about a guy who bartered and traded his way from a red paperclip up to a house! OK, I like real estate and I like games; now I was hooked.

Crazy! I surfed the Internet and found the "red paperclip" web site and also some places where people were trading and starting with items of small value. Next, I found some bloggers who were doing something similar, making a series of trades or deal and doubling their money each time. The goal is to reach a million dollars.

A MILLION DOLLARS. Can it be done? Who knows? Trading up to $1,000,000 seems as impossible as an "Indiana Jones" adventure but I bet the journey would be thrilling. Here's a video showing the red paperclip to house trades.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home