Thursday, September 17, 2009

Start With A Penny: The Bigger And Better Game

The Red Paperclip Trades, mentioned in the last blog post, were a power version of the game "Bigger and Better" game. I have never played the game but here are a couple of videos which show teenage girls who are having a good time with it.

These two videos are embedded here courtesy of YouTube.com and the delightful young ladies you will see in a minute. I have chosen size 340x285 for these these videos. The video posted earlier, of the "Red Paperclip Trades" was a bigger 445x364 size. It's a little large for the blog so I am experimenting with the smaller size and leaving the larger one for comparision.

"Bigger and Better" - Part One



"Bigger and Better" - Part Two

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Anne said...

Things look OK to me.
I received a message that comments could not be left on the blog. So this is a test.

October 7, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice site, I've got a similar site you may be interested in thepennyexperiment.blogspot.com
Thanks, Bren

November 4, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home